Full-time Lecturer in Italian, University of North Texas
[Fonte originaria: QUI]
The Department of World Languages, Literatures, and Cultures at the University of North Texas is seeking a full-time Lecturer in Italian to begin September 1, 2023 (classes begin 08/21/2023). The position of Lecturer comes with full benefits. Duties include teaching four undergraduate courses (all levels from beginning through advanced) in Italian language, literature and/or culture per semester. Active participation in Department activities and committees is expected.
• MA in Italian language, literature, or culture, or related field required.
• Native or near-native proficiency in Italian and English.
• US college/university level teaching experience in Italian language.
• Evidence of excellence in teaching.
• Experience successfully teaching advanced level Italian language, literature and/or culture courses.
• Experience with program coordination/supervision.
• Evidence of service commitment to department and program.
• Experience facilitating student activities such as Italian conversation table, Italian culture club, or Italian film series.
The University of North Texas is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The University of North Texas is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The appointment is for one year only and further continuation is contingent on funding.
Link to job application: